- We Smile Non-wovens Pvt. Ltd , Our Geo bag produced from stitching of high strength woven geotextile fabric. These bags are sand-filled high-strength geo bags available in the various sizes and are used in riverbank, beach protection and offshore breakwater.
- We produce low cost, soft and reversible solution for river bank protection, Erosion, shore protection structures and for the reinforcement of existing coastal barriers and structures. Due to their numerous strengths, the Geo bags become increasingly popular as an alternative to conventional hard structures
- It is a woven container with high tensile strength, strong seam, high loading capacity and appropriate textile texture for engineering application. Its size and design can be customized to satisfy the desired purpose.
- These are sewed by skilled technicians with thread of durable yarns. This ensures the overall product quality and performance. The materials used for fabrication are mainly polypropylene or polyester woven geotextile. These bag are composed of durable Woven geotextile, strong handler loop, and appropriate sewing thread and it can be produced in different design for different requirements.
Some major Applications area are
- Riverbank Revetments &Floods Protection
- Hydraulic Erosions
- Reinforcing shoreline structure
- Coastal Reclamation
Price Or Price Range:* 300 GSM Polyster approx Rs. 60 + Taxes